Introduction to outcomes-based care planning
· Define what is meant by an outcome in relation to care plans
· Outline the legislative framework
· Explain the difference between processes, outputs and outcomes
Why use this approach to care and support
· List why outcomes-based approaches are beneficial to the organisation as well as individuals using services
· Describe what priorities individuals have in relation to care and support
· Describe the shift in thinking from task focused care to outcomes focused approaches
The different types of outcomes
· Describe the different types of outcomes
· Outline some ideas for reaching outcomes with people who receive care and support
· Explain the importance of a whole systems approach
Putting outcomes into practice
· Explain the importance of conversations with people who receive care and support
· List some extra considerations for outcomes-based approaches
· Explain why it is important to measure outcomes
· Describe how outcomes can be measured effectively
· The challenges of an outcomes based approaches and how to overcome them
· Demonstrate how to focus on outcomes based care planning by use of a case study.
Do you bring equipment?
We bring all required equipment with us
How long do certificates last
Please See the Individual courses, on how long certificates last
Do your trainers come to us?
Our Trainers can provide training at your venue. Or you can come to our fully equipped training rooms.