Learning Aims and Outcomes
Course Title: Grief and Bereavement Awareness
Course length – 3 hours
Maximum number to attend - 15
This course is aimed at all staff in health and social care.
At the end of the training session, there is a short written assessment to evidence the learning of the attendees.
Responses to Bereavement
· Understand and discuss:
· Discuss and identify the process of grieving
Stages of Bereavement
Stages of Grief
· Discuss the stages of bereavement
· Accepting that the loss is real
· Experiencing the pain of grief
· Adjusting to life without the person who had died
· Putting lesson emotional energy into grieving and putting it into something new
· Look at grief theories.
Do you bring equipment?
We bring all required equipment with us
How long do certificates last
Please See the Individual courses, on how long certificates last
Do your trainers come to us?
Our Trainers can provide training at your venue. Or you can come to our fully equipped training rooms.