Chewybuddy Tubes - Pack of 8SKU: SD019
Multi functional Chewbuddy Tubes are made from medical grade, latex free material. They are ideal for early learners, individuals with fine motor difficulties and those with arthritic conditions.
Can be boiled to clean them, placed in a dishwasher or steriliser.
A set of 8 Tubes are included in each pack:
Includes 2 x Blue (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Red (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Green (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Purple (1 smooth/1textured)
Suitable for ages 4+
Approximate Product Dimensions: (L) 54mm x (D) 14mm
Can be used as
- a chewy pencil topper for those that like to chew and mouth pencils and pens
- a pencil grip to help handwriting and pen control
- hoody toggles for those that chew clothes and cords
- a chewy necklace when put on a safety cord or lanyard
- Fits all standard pens and pencils. - helps boost concentration and focus.
- They are made of durable rubber and can withstand being moved from pencil to pencil.
To fit as a pencil grip or if the pencil topper is a tight fit, put the tube into very hot / boiling water for a couple of minutes (take care!) - this will make the tube easier to push over the pencil.
Use under supervision at all times and check regularly - discontinue use at first signs of wear and tear.
Use under supervision and discontinue use at signs of any wear and tear.