The Aquatec Ocean VIP Ergo and Ocean Dual VIP Ergo are
modular tilt in space shower chair commodes designed to suit a wide range of
individuals and their postural needs. Both models benefit from a 40° seat tilt
angle, whilst the Ocean Dual VIP has an additional backrest recline of 0° to
35° for those with more complex seating and positioning requirements.
As with all Ocean Ergo models, the VIP and Dual VIP can be
tailored to each individual by making some simple adjustments or by adding some
easy to fit, off the shelf accessories. Furthermore, their ergonomic design
ensures ease of use for the carer whilst providing optimum safety and comfort
to the person.
- Moulded to more effectively fit the shape of the buttocks to
ensure a more upright and stable seating position can be achieved.
- An integrated 5° seat tilt to lift the knees into the natural squat position for more efficient toileting
- Transfer support indentations at the front of the seat to
allow the person to position themselves into a comfortable position for
toileting and showering.
- The new pivot and slide mechanism means that during tilt, the chair now moves downwards and forwards which keeps the persons centre of gravity close to that of the chair. This makes the tilt operation lighter and more intuitive for the carer, creating a smoother and more comfortable experience for the person.
- The overall footprint of the shower chair has been reduced,
without affecting its stability.
- Stainless steel corrosion free frame for longevity and
- Optimised frame construction, extremely stable even at
- Machine washable tension adjustable backrest, for increased
seat depth and positioning the spine.
- Armrest height, footrest height and seat height can be
easily adjusted, to suit a range of body sizes.