Talking Memory Books Dementia Aid. We all suffer from
moments of memory loss, but for those with Dementia this often causes the life
stories that should shape the background for conversation to instead blur into
Talking Memory Books can help to recall the bonds that interlace our life, enabling moments that we wish to always remember to be always within reach, embedded in photos, words and music. While age is a natural part of life, part of what makes life extraordinary is our ability to conjure up time past into time present - a song, a name, a picture, a word, can all prompt a story.
With up to 18 seconds of recording time on each page, the talking memory book acts as a mental stylus, converting sound and photography into the background music of life through precious memories that can be shared together and amplified.
- 20 pages in a 'flip style' Album
- Each of the 20 pages will hold a
single 5x7" Photo or Image, (125x175mm)
- Record a separate voice message
on each page using the built-in microphone
- Precious recordings are preserved
forever, even if the batteries are depleted or replaced
- Re-record as many times as you
wish - reuse time and time again!
- Total recording time: 6 minutes,
maximum 18 seconds per page
- Each page has an individual
- Built-in Speaker
- Black Hardback Cover
- Requires 3 x AAA Batteries (not
- Size: 225 x 175 x 35mm Approx